2-0801 Media Management Business Analysis 16.2 On Demand
Duration: 1 Day
This course is designed to help participants prepare for Media Management implementations in accordance with OpenText best practices. Attendees will first be provided with a high-level overview of the product and of the standard Media Management Business Analysis methodology. Following this introductory material will be an intensive, facilitator-led workshop during which the Business Analysis process will be explored through the use of sample documentation, whiteboard sessions, and role-playing scenarios.
- Overview of Media Management Features
- Discussion of system components
- Hands on experience with Business Analyst Methodology
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Media Management architecture and interface
- Media Management System Development Lifecycle
- Media Management Business Analysis Methodology
- Media Management Business Analysis Best Practices
- This course is intended for people responsible for planning and making decisions in an OpenText Media Management implementation.
- Business analysis or project management experience
- Familiarity with metadata and taxonomy concepts