3-8102 Application Content Mgmt (formerly ApplicationXtender) Reports Management On Demand
Duration: 3 days
This class explores preparation, installation, configuration, and management of the Application Content Management Reports Management (formerly ERMXtender) solution and is designed for those who need a complete, turnkey COLD and/or content management reports solution. The course contains lectures, instructor–led demonstrations, hands-on labs, and review questions.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the general features, components, and benefits of the Reports Management solution.
- Plan the environment with respect to system requirements, security, availability, scalability, and deployment.
- Configure global settings in Application Content Management Administrator.
- Install and Deploy the Server Services.
- Write, test, and debug at least four different XDS (eXtract Definition Script) procedures.
- Use the Document Manager interface to verify proper report and document processing tasks.
- Identify routine monitoring, management and troubleshooting tasks and tools used to maintain the Reports Management system.
- Review optional materials - Advanced Print Streams (Metacode example), Business Intelligence Gateway option, and the conversion of extract procedures from COLDXtender 4.x
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8102 Application Content Management Reports Management
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
- A working understanding of the Application Content Management solution
- Basic System Administrator experience in a networked Windows Server environment
- Knowledge of creation, content, and management of enterprise-wide computer-generated print streams and report applications