3-6105 Managing the Magellan BI & Reporting System - On Demand
Duration: 2 days
This course teaches students to use OpenText's web-based iHub Visualization and System Consoles to manage the iHub reporting systems. The course focuses on the installation, configuration and management of iHub in both standalone server and clustered server configurations. After completing this course, students will be able to schedule report generation, manage reports in a report encyclopedia, manage users, connect to various data sources and backup/restore the Report Encyclopedia.
Each student receives a comprehensive course manual, which functions both as a workbook during class, and as a detailed reference guide once the class is completed.
- iHub System architecture overview
- Installing the iHub
- Configuring the iHub for standalone and clustered environments
- Understanding the primary server processes
- General server administration tasks
- Working with locales for international reporting
- Using the iHub logging functions
- Setting up and administering the Report Encyclopedia's structure and contents
- Integration using Actuate's Open Security feature
- Auto-archiving and online backup
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-6105 Managing the Magellan BI & Reporting System
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
iHub Server Administrators