3-8406 Documentum Capital Projects Administration On Demand
Duration: 3 days
This course provides a look at the Documentum Capital Projects Express solution. Students begin with an overview, and then create their first project. Within the project, students will learn how to create most of the objects that are necessary to successfully use the solution, including: Documentum types, pick lists, folders, documents, transmittals, processes, and bulk loadings. Students will also learn how to re-brand the solution, and perform reporting. Hands-on lab exercises are provided for each major topic.Highlights:
- Describe the Capital Projects Express solution
- Describe the role-based security used
- Describe document security and revisions
- Use the application to:
- Create document and folder types
- Create pick lists values
- Create distribution matrices
- Create transmittals (incoming, outgoing, and review)
- Comment on project documents and consolidate comments
- Perform Prepare, Verify, and Approval processes
- Create Handover packages
- Export project documents
- Generate reports
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8406 Documentum Capital Projects Express Admin
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||2,700.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||2,700.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|