2-6103 Using Magellan Analytics Designer - On Demand
Duration: 2 days
This 2 day course instructs students on the expanded features found in the Actuate Analytics Designer that are not available in the open source version, the BIRT Designer.
Students learn to create interactive reports and charts, allowing developers to add flair to reports typically seen on dashboards. The course covers the creation of data objects, adding data security, publishing reports to the iHub Server, using the Interactive Viewer, building Dashboards as well as other topics. This highly interactive, instructor-led class provides many opportunities for students to ask questions, explore new areas, and receive help from the instructor as they work through the exercises.
Each student receives a workbook, which contains the exercises students complete in class.
- Adding HTML5 charts and HTML buttons to reports
- Using Dynamic Parameters
- Advanced cross tabs
- Creating data objects
- Using Data Security
- Publishing BIRT reports to iServer
- Customizing reports in Interactive Viewer
- Unions with multiple datasets
- Database and report change impact analysis
- Using the Data Object API
- Extending Analytics Designer functionality
- Adding Page Level Security to reports
- On Demand
- Register below
Developers and Managers