4-4913 Solution Development for OpenText AppWorks Platform On Demand
Duration: 4 days
This course will introduce students to the basics of developing business process models with Process Platform for OpenText Process Suite. They will learn the core development concepts as well as establishing team development environments, implementing activities, using internal and external web services, and leveraging Process Platform entities. All of these concepts are embedded in many hands-on exercises.
- Multi-tenancy, users, and roles
- Collaborative workspaces, projects, and packages
- Using low-code expression language in entities
- Business process management
- Developing processes
- Web services and the SOA grid
- Developing web services
- Modeling data
- Business logic
- Case implementation with the Lifecycle building block
- Business workspace implementation with Extended ECM for OpenText Content Server
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the capabilities of the platform
- Establish a development workspace
- Build a simple solution on the platform
- Design business process models
- Compose messages to exchange between models and web services
- Deploy existing web services
- Develop web services
- Model XML schemas
- Develop data transformations
- Develop business rules
- Assign work with business calendars
- Orchestrate complex workflows
- Integrate entity models with business process models
- View schedules and register for this option here: 4-4913 Solution Development for OpenText AppWorks Platform
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below
|Per Student at OpenText Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||AUD||3,600.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||INR||176,000.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SEK||28,400.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||USD||3,600.00|
|Per Student at OpenText Site||ZAR||36,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||3,600.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|