EDAX200 - Axcelerate Review and Analysis - Case Manager Training & Certification
Duration: 3 Days
Axcelerate Review and Analysis - Advanced Certification
Participants will be prepared to set-up and manage a document review or investigation project in the Axcelerate platform:
- Customize and manage fields, arrangements, review states, data sets and batching templates
- Identify, create, assign and manage review batches
- Generate and understand Axcelerate reports
- Perform Predictive Coding for review prioritization, data analysis and QC
- Configure, create, QC and export productions
Course Length: 3 days (16 - 24 hours) plus 1 hour online exam and 3 hour proctored practical exam
This in-person certification course is intended for Case Managers who will set up new Review and Analysis projects. This user might also manage the review team and review process once review batches have been created and will create productions.
None, though completion of the Axcelerate 5 Review and Analysis – Basic course is recommended.