3-8801 InfoArchive Administration 16.3 On Demand
Duration: 3 days
OpenText InfoArchive is a unified archiving platform used to recall and preserve the value of enterprise information. In this course, students learn how to install, configure, and administer the OpenText InfoArchive solution. After installing the product, they will perform all the phases of an archiving operation. In addition, they will query the archive synchronously and asynchronously, and learn about compliance and audit features.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install, configure, and use InfoArchive
- Create applications and ingest data for:Table-based archives, and SIP-based archives
- Create and execute searches to display data in applications
- Perform tasks related to:Administration,Compliance, and Auditing
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 3-8801 InfoArchive Administration v16.3 On Demand
- Basic knowledge of XML concepts and data structures
- Familiarity with XQuery and XPath is highly recommended
- 3-8630 – xDB Administration recommended