4-8208 Captiva Mobile Toolkit Fundamentals On Demand v7.1
Duration: 1 day
Captiva Mobile SDK turns a mobile device into a sophisticated and efficient portable scanning device that captures a document and provides the ability to transform information to useful actionable data. It also provides mobile application developers a quick way of incorporating on-device image capture and clean-up, to include mobile image enhancement filters into their mobile device applications. The mobile captured images can then be sent to an organization’s shared file folders, an ECM repository, or a backend system for further processing.
This course will provide information about the installation, configuration, and use of the Captiva Mobile SDK.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Captiva Mobile Toolkit
- Install and configure the Captiva REST Service
- Use the REST API to create batches
- Describe the Captiva Mobile SDK
- Describe custom authentication methods
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 4-8208 Captiva Mobile Toolkit Fundamentals v7.1 On Demand
- Captiva 7.x Fundamentals and Administration training
- Captiva 7.x Designer training