4-8205 Captiva 7.6 Advanced Recognition On Demand
Duration: 4 days
This course is designed to provide the knowledge needed to configure and develop a solution using Captiva Advanced Recognition. You will learn to configure and use Captiva Advanced Recognition modules to classify the images automatically and manually (if required), and extract and validate the data. It provides in-depth knowledge and usage of all classification and extraction components. All concepts are enforced with hands on exercises.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Advanced Recognition modules: Classification, Identification, Collector, Auto-Learning Supervisor, and Recognition Designer
- Use Recognition Designer to create a new Recognition project
- Design and implement Advanced Recognition templates including: − Standard − High Precision Anchor (HPA) − Handwritten − Text matching − Keyword matching
- Define parameters to control manual classification
- Use binding fields and separators to dynamically control batch division
- Create Captiva Capture processes containing Advanced Recognition modules and process batches
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 4-8205 Captiva 7.6 Advanced Recognition On Demand
- 3-8201 – Captiva Fundamentals and Administration
- 4-8206 – Captiva Designer