1-8413 Documentum Life Sciences Trial Master File (eTMF) v2.0 On Demand
Duration: 2 days
The Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) solution ensures that clinical trial teams can easily and effectively track progress in trial documentation, control and synchronize trial artifacts, and ensure fast and secure access both during and after the trial.
The Life Sciences Trial Master File course provides training to enable users to configure, implement, and manage clinical trial master files based on the product features.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure trial master file plans
- Configure clinical trials
- Generate reports to highlight missing documents
- Manage access to trials based on user roles
- Upload clinical trial documents to the TMF
- Manage clinical trial documents
- Monitor trail progress
- Lock down completed trials
- View schedules and register for this option here: 1-8413 Documentum Life Sciences Trial Master File (eTMF)
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below