2-8005 Documentum Process Designer v6.5 On Demand
Duration: 3 days
The Process Designer course covers the out-of-the-box functionality of the Process Builder, Forms Builder and Process Integrator products. Developers should take the Process Designer course, then take the Process Developer course, which covers the same products from a customization/development standpoint.
This course introduces you to the features of Documentum Process Builder, Documentum Process Integrator and Documentum Forms Builder. During the course we will use the most common features of Process Builder including activity templates and work queue management. The course will also give the attendee a general overview of how Process Builder integrates with other Documentum and third party products including Documentum Process Analyzer.
Documentum Process Integrator extends standard workflow beyond the Documentum platform to integrate with other applications and users both inside and outside the firewall. Documentum Process Integrator can be used to manage business processes or to participate in business processes managed by other systems.
Documentum Forms consists of a design-time application called Forms Builder, which enables users to author form templates. These form templates can be executed in WDK-based applications such as Webtop and Records Manager Administrator. At the end of this course, attendees will be able to use Forms Builder to author a form template and understand how to use a form within a business process. Attendees will also understand the basic architecture of forms and various options for storing and working with forms.
Documentum Forms Builder, Documentum Process Builder, and Documentum Process Integrator also are products included in the xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) solution.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Business Process Suite
- Describe design-time features of Process Builder
- Import an XPDL file to create and update a process template
- Export a process template for use with Process Analyzer
- Configure process template activities
- Describe delivered activity templates
- Test process templates using the process debugger
- List various controls in Forms Builder
- Create a form template
- Create and use high fidelity forms
- Use a form template in a business process
- Describe workflow reporting in WebTop
- Describe work queue management in Webtop
- View schedules and register for this option here: 2-8005 Documentum Process Designer
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below