3-8018 Documentum D7 System Administration Fundamentals Delta Training v7 On Demand
Duration: 1/2 day
The OpenText Documentum platform provides essential capabilities for managing enterprise content and is the foundation for our enterprise content management and intelligent case management offerings. The Documentum platform adheres to the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard and supports a broad range of operating systems, databases, application servers, and enterprise applications.
The D7 Delta course provides information related to new features in release 7.0, including xMS (xCelerated Management System).
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Learn about the new features of Content Server 7.0, including:
- Automating cloud-based deployments with xMS
- Managing repository keys remotely with RSA® Data Protection Manager (DPM)
- New encryption options available in Documentum 7.0
- LDAP nested group synchronization
- XML Store high availability
- DMS (Documentum Messaging Services) high availability and load balancing
- BOCS deep export/import
- Miscellaneous other small changes and improvements
- On Demand
- Register below