3-8310 OpenText xPression Admin Track - Enterprise Edition On Demand
Duration: 3 days
The Enterprise Edition Admin track focuses on xAdmin and xDashboard, and is intended for xPression administrators. Learn how to create xPression Categories, complex Output Profiles, Batch Jobs, as well as how xAdmin affects other applications in the xPression suite. The course will also cover xDashboard, Documentum configuration, and enabling font logging. Added for xPression 4.2 are modules on Role-Based User Access, QR Barcodes, Page Count Statistics and Reporting, and Configuring xDesign Content Item Audit Trails. New for xPression 4.5 are Quick Picks, Channels (and Custom HTML Output definitions), Creating Output Profiles to enable Multi-Channel output, and including a BCC field in your E-mail Distribution Definitions. Challenge exercises designed to give you more practice using xAdmin are included throughout the course. Through presentations and hands-on instructor led training, students gain the knowledge needed to be proficient in xAdmin and xDashboard. In order to provide a thorough understanding of xPression as a whole, students are introduced to dependent and related applications of xAdmin and xDashboard through live presentations.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the xPression product suite
- Navigate xAdmin and xDashboard
- Develop Categories for xDesign and xPresso solutions
- Create Output Management solutions for multiple formats
- Build xDashboard Jobs for xPression Batch
- Describe xPression Migration functions
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8310 OpenText xPression Admin Track - Enterprise Edition
- On Demand
- Register below
- Intermediate understanding of the following:
- Relational Databases such as Oracle, or DB2, or SQL Server
- Application Server based applications
- XML and XML schemas
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft® Windows® NT, 2000 or higher
|Per Student Online||USD||2,700.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course or workshop from OpenText.
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||TimeZone||Session Duration||Language||Location||Price||Currency||Guaranteed To Run||Add|
|English||Web-based||2,700.00||USD||✔||Add to cart|