3-6105 Managing the Magellan™ BI & Reporting System (formerly iHub)
Duration: 2 days
This course teaches students to use OpenText's web-based iHub Visualization and System Consoles to manage the iHub reporting systems. The course focuses on the installation, configuration and management of iHub in both standalone server and clustered server configurations. After completing this course, students will be able to schedule report generation, manage reports in a report encyclopedia, manage users, connect to various data sources and backup/restore the Report Encyclopedia.
Each student receives a comprehensive course manual, which functions both as a workbook during class, and as a detailed reference guide once the class is completed.
- iHub System architecture overview
- Installing the iHub
- Configuring the iHub for standalone and clustered environments
- Understanding the primary server processes
- General server administration tasks
- Working with locales for international reporting
- Using the iHub logging functions
- Setting up and administering the Report Encyclopedia's structure and contents
- Integration using Actuate's Open Security feature
- Auto-archiving and online backup
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 3-6105 Managing the Magellan BI & Reporting System On Demand
iHub Server Administrators
PrerequisitesAttendance in the Working with BIRT Report Designer class and familiarity with the Microsoft Windows platform and networking concepts is recommended, but not required.
|Per Student Online||€||1,400.00|
|Per Student Online||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student Online||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student Online||USD||1,800.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course and workshop calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.