OpenText™ Electronic Bill and Statement Presentment
Improve customer service and build customer loyalty with self-service access to statements, invoices and other customer-facing documents
OpenText Report & Output Management Solution for Electronic Bill and Statement Presentment provides simple, secure self-service access to customer billing, statements, invoices and other customer-facing documents. Information can be captured and aggregated from ERP applications as well as custom, mainframe and legacy systems and presented over the web with no changes to the source program.
The solution reduces the costs associated with delivery and handling of invoices and related customer communications, and it offers companies an opportunity to improve customer service and build customer loyalty.
Every business needs to maintain accurate customer accounts, track sales and services provided to customers, and bill and collect accordingly. Companies that excel at these fundamental processes turn them into a strategic differentiator by reducing costs, improving receivables and using invoices and statements as an opportunity to communicate with customers.
For years, organizations have used OpenText Report & Output Management to distribute business documents inside and outside the firewall. Doing so has reduced distribution costs and resulted in faster and more effective information delivery.
Now organizations are using OpenText Report & Output Management to transform invoicing to a more customer-friendly, self-service process. The OpenText solution for Electronic Bill and Statement Presentment enables companies to use customer-facing portals, websites and other channels to communicate this information to customers.
- Reduces distribution costs of printing, shipping and handling
- Strengthens "Go Green" efforts
- Improves customer satisfaction with self-service access to billing detail
- Reduces or eliminates many customer service calls
- Provides customers with secure, controlled access to the data they need via the web 24x7
- Leverages the retention, accessibility and auditability of content managed in a compliant repository
- Enables access to content generated from your ERP, mainframe and legacy systems via the web
- Reduces IT backlog associated with custom report and statement generation