- Product Detail
Today’s workforce is highly mobile and often works remotely, so ensuring that employees are adequately trained and certified means learning courses must be easily accessible anywhere, anytime. Also, the learning management system (LMS) must be easy to use so anyone can quickly enroll and start learning – without software downloads or IT involvement.
OpenText™ LearnFlex is an LMS that meets these needs for companies, government agencies and educational organizations.
- Enhance employee knowledge and improve organizational results
- Reduce training costs
- Support a mobile and widespread workforce with access from any device
- Onboard new employees faster, more effectively
- Align learning with business objectives
- Improve individual performance through goal-based learning
- Create reports to determine progress against goals
- Reduce risk by ensuring compliance with standardized training
- Manage course renewals to meet compliance
- Support collaboration across the extended organization
- Generate revenue through the sale of learning content
OpenText LearnFlex provides a streamlined and user-friendly experience for learning management. With LearnFlex, you can meet business needs for improved productivity, compliance, and knowledge—while reducing training costs. LearnFlex can be used to:
- Ensure employees have the proper job skill training requirements that meet legal, industry or corporate compliance
- Support a mobile workforce that cannot easily attend onsite training
- Quickly disseminate information about new or updated corporate policies, HR requirements and operating procedures
- Onboard new employees and ensure they receive the proper instruction
- Reduce the cost of training and travel by replacing or enhancing traditional classroom settings with mobile-ready online courses
- Ensure outside contractors are up to date on training, policies and procedures
- Set, monitor and report on performance goals and training initiatives
- Motivate and retain employees through career advancement and other learning opportunities
- Improve the overall knowledge base across the company, agency or extended enterprise
- Create revenue streams with e-commerce functionality that supports credit cards, purchases orders or prepaid credit accounts
OpenText LearnFlex features three components: mobile learning, performance support and content development. Mobile learning offers the ability to launch, complete and track online courses at any time and any location with an Internet connection. Performance support allows learners to gather materials needed to complete a task or a course, or simply increase their knowledge and expertise. Content development includes authoring tools used to create learning content for both mobile learning and performance support.
Mobile: Find, sign up for and complete courses anywhere, at any time. Learners can launch courses, view learning plans and achievement records, and access training resources from their mobile devices.
E-classroom: Collaborate in real-time with tools like instant messenger, chat, discussion forum, and more. The online environment provides an easy way for instructors to create content, conduct presentations, and track and control participation.
Learning plan: View all scheduled and planned training courses in one easy-to-use student dashboard.
Reporting: Provide comprehensive reporting on training initiatives with accurate, real-time information on the progress of employees and other participants.
Course management: Easily manage learning initiatives by adding and setting up courses for specific groups, departments and employee levels. Administrators can create a list of recommended or required courses and can grant exemptions as needed.
Resource management: Schedule and manage multiple types of resources for courses, such as instructors, classrooms and equipment.
Calendar view: View a list of upcoming events and featured courses in day, month and year formats.
Test and assessment: Create tests and provide feedback to support performance assessment.
Achievement record: View a transcript of past courses and certificates along with instructor feedback, course renewal dates, and overall training progress. Print transcripts and certificates for proof of accomplishment.
Portal integration: Integrate LearnFlex with other enterprise applications for business intelligence and graphical reporting. Enable single sign-on with standards-based solutions.
E-commerce: Generate revenue through sale, management, and distribution of online and face-to-face courses.
Featured Customer: Alberta Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General
Alberta Ministry of Justice and Solicitor General Launches Cloud-Based Learning Management System
OpenText™ LearnFlex Learning Management System provides training for more than 900 advocates in 75 police-based victim services units and 38 community-based, victim-serving organizations.