OpenText Secure Shell
Take advantage of the latest security protocols to protect data traffic over open networks.
OpenText™ Secure Shell is a comprehensive security solution that safeguards network traffic over the Internet or the corporate network. When included with OpenText Exceed or OpenText HostExplorer, it provides Secure Shell 2 (SSH-2), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), LIPKEY, and Kerberos security mechanisms to ensure security for communication types such as X11, NFS, terminal emulation (Telnet), FTP, and any TCP/IP protocol. OpenText Secure Shell encrypts data to meet the toughest standards and requirements such as FIPS 140-2.
- Protects sensitive, proprietary information at all times—at rest and in motion—while enabling access from remote computers and devices
- Provides support for SSH and SSL / TLS connectivity with FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Support for Kerberos and FIPS 201 (smart card) authentication
- Provides SSH tunneling support for 3rd party applications
- Certified Compatible with Windows® 7 and 8, Citrix® Ready for XenApp 6 and 7