OpenText™ Procurement Performance Management
Delivers more financial, productivity, and performance transparency to your Procurement organization
Procurement excellence is increasingly becoming an important factor in delivering efficient operations within successful companies. Indeed, a sound procurement operation can help nearly any business, in any industry improve its product, save money and be more competitive. But how does a company know how well its procurement function is performing or how much value it is delivering to its business?
OpenText Procurement Performance Management (PPM) was developed by strategic partner A.T. Kearney, a leading global management consulting firm and trusted advisor in Procurement Management. PPM manages, tracks, and measures the business value generated by the procurement organization. PPM provides visibility into an organization’s project pipeline, facilitates clarity in roles between Procurement and key stakeholders, and enables financial validation of benefits. Built on OpenText Process Suite and OpenText Information Hub platforms, PPM is offered as a service in the OpenText Cloud or can be deployed on premises.
Chief Procurement Officers face numerous challenges:
- Must have more transparency - financial, productivity, performance
- Improve procurement effectiveness with Finance and lines of business - better engage with stakeholders, facilitate savings validation, improve ways to showcase value and deliver excellent customer service
- Put an end to "death by spreadsheet" and modernize performance reporting - implement better processes for rolling up project data and better visualization of results
- Build strong individuals and a high performing organization - challenge and celebrate procurement team members, show their growth and development, better manage resources
- Empower the CPO to be a world-class performer – adopt best practices, embed innovation in the procurement process
- Zero-Based Budgeting is top of mind for the organization - find ways to position procurement to engage in ZBB or show budget transparency more effectively
Four functional components of the PPM application
Accelerating Procurement Performance with BPM