OpenText Cloud Service Brokerage
Optimize Delivery of Applications and Services to Your Customers, Partners and Employees
The OpenText Cloud Service Brokerage and BPaaS solution delivers a revolutionary solution for efficiently managing cloud-based and on premise application and services catalogs from end-to-end. This technology-agnostic platform streamlines fulfillment and provisioning, enabling you to deliver any product or service anywhere. Leveraging OpenText’s intelligent BPM, you can rapidly configure and automate cloud brokerage and on premise operations to deliver innovative products and services with speed and efficiency.
For Telco and Service Providers
- OpenText streamlines fulfillment by orchestrating and automating the entire process from creating the catalog and setting up users to delivering products and coordinating back-end functions.
- Flexible tools simplify the configuration process for complex offerings and bundles so that you can rapidly design and deliver new offerings.
- Multi-tenancy reduces costs by supporting all customers, partners and suppliers in a single, secure platform that isolates each client, yet promotes collaboration.
- Automatic metering shows you exactly how much usage and revenue are being generated by your products and services to help you monetize your offerings.
For Industry-Wide Enterprises
- OpenText simplifies service delivery by orchestrating and automating the total process from creating the catalog and setting up users to delivering apps and coordinating all back-end functions.
- Multi-tenancy reduces costs and complexity by supporting global operations within a single, industry-grade secure platform.
- Flexible tools make it easy to configure the cloud or on premise catalog to your exact needs across employees, divisions and geographies.
- Automatic metering delivers visibility into actual consumption of apps and services, enabling accurate budgeting and cross-charging.
Providing agile application provisioning, automation, and core business process outsourcing
To watch the rest of the demo, click this link and fill out the form and you’ll receive the full demo and information on how to request a customized demonstration.