Courses & Workshops
1-0107-eL Using Content Server v10.5
Duration: 8 hours
OpenText eLearning offers you the flexibility to log in at your convenience - to learn at your own pace - right from your web browser. This course covers the essential concepts of using Content Server including adding folders and documents, updating documents, and using various search methods to locate documents. You will learn to add major/minor document versions, create Compound Documents and add items to them, access advanced search, and use the collaboration tools. You will also learn to configure major/minor versioning, your personal settings, and your notifications. Project and project templates will be created, and the project navigation and notification will be configured. You will also create a Task List so you can add and update tasks, view your task work in progress, and initiate and manage workflows. Along the way you will learn about permissions for the work items and projects, adding users and groups to the ACL (Access Control List), and applying ACL changes. You will also be able to explore OpenText Enterprise Connect.
- Creating and Revising Items in Content Server
- Working with Compound Documents
- Working with Categories and Attributes
- Using Advanced Search
- Collaborating using Discussions, News Channels and Polls
- Using Projects
- Working with Task Lists and Workflow
- Setting Permissions
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate Content Server
- Use the search tools with various parameters
- Add Documents
- Add Folders
- Email Documents to Content Server
- Edit Microsoft Office Document Online
- Reserve/Unreserve Documents
- Add a document with advanced version control
- Track Important Versions with Generations
- Mark Items as Your Favorites
- Create Tabs on your Personal Pages
- Set Your Personal Settings
- Create and add items to Compound Documents
- Assign Categories to new folders
- Use the Collaboration Tools
- Use the Project Creation wizard
- Initiate and manage a Workflow
- Change existing permissions
- Apply ACL changes to Sub-Items
- Add items using Enterprise connect
- Work with the new CS 10.5 features
|Per Student Online||USD||399.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||English||Web-based||399.00||Add to Cart|