Courses & Workshops
1-4230 Assure for Case Management Fundamentals v9.3
Duration: 2 days
This course provides participants with the knowledge and ability to use all the application functionality of the Assure for Case Management product including the Case Management process and all supporting processes.
It provides users with an understanding of all elements available “out-of-the-box” with Assure for Case Management. This enables using the product as-is for many applications that can leverage its robust built-in functionality.
The course also provides users with an understanding of the types of customization that may be performed to support advanced applications that have requirements that go beyond the basic package.
The course also enables participants to provide training and guidance to other users.
- Complete coverage of Assure for Case Management Work Center functionality.
- The Work Center is the interface for all internal users who handle Case processing, management and administration.
- Complete coverage of Assure for Case Management Service Center functionality
- The Service Center provides a web portal for all external users (clients, partners, remote employees) who initiate and monitor Cases and provide supporting documentation.
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe an overview of Assure for Case Management
- Describe OpenText MBPM concepts
- Explain the functionality of the Assure for Case Management Work Center and the Smart Business Workspace
- Initiate a Case in the Work Center
- View and Navigate Case Records in the Work Center
- Search for Cases in the Work Center
- Describe Case Lifecycle and Actions
- Initiate Work Center Processes Using Blank Forms
- Create Checklists (Lists of Tasks (Case Activities))
- Create and Manage Tasks (Case activities)
- Request Reports and Charts in the Work Center
- Explain how to use and maintain the Knowledge Repository
- Explain the functionality of the Assure for Case Management Service Center
- Initiate a Case in the Service Center
- View and Navigate Case Records in the Service Center
- Search for Cases in the Service Center
- Explain and use the Action Menu in the Service Center
- Explain OpenText Content Server Integration
Users that require an in depth knowledge of all aspects of Assure for Case Management functionality
|Per Student Online||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.