Courses & Workshops
3-4903 Process Platform Administration v10.7
Duration: 4 days
This four-day hands-on course covers the latest evolution in the Process Platform component of the OpenText Process Suite. Process Platform provides a Business Process Management (BPM) solution on a single platform. It is designed to bring the business and IT worlds together by enabling organizations to design, execute, monitor, change, and continuously optimize their critical business processes and operations.
The focus of this course is to enable new and existing Process Platform Administrators to install, administer and configure Process Platform.
- OpenText Process Platform, its components, and Process Platform administration at a high level
- Install CARS and Process Platform
- Perform system configuration functions on Process Platform
- Explain Process Platform backup and restore considerations and actions
- Create and assign users to roles and teams
- Describe and test Web services and the SOA grid in Process Platform
- Investigate logs and explain the logging framework of Process Platform
- Describe the process of integrating an identity provider with Process Platform
- Deploy applications to Process Platform
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Overview of Process Platform and Process Platform administration tasks
- Plan for and install Process Platform and CARS
- Configure CARS and Process Platform Services
- Explain the process of backing up and restoring CARS and Process Platform
- Manage Process Platform and system organizations
- Manage Process Platform users, roles, teams, and work lists
- Describe Process Platform Web Services and the SOA grid
- Explain message routing on the SOA grid
- View Process Platform logs and configure the Process Platform alert system
- Deploy applications in Process Platform
- Administer Process
Intermediate to Advanced Administrators
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 27, 2016||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,580.00||Add to Cart|