Courses & Workshops
4-2315 OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center Boot Camp v10.5
Duration: 5 days
This 3 day accelerated course is offered at Enterprise World in Nashville, Tennessee. Check here for more information. For other public classes, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
This five-day hands-on course is designed for OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center developers looking to install and configure the product as well as develop projects with OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center (formerly OTIC), including ECM (Content Server) migration projects. Integration Center is the OpenText universal integration solution that accesses, transforms, enriches, cleanses, and directs information across the entire spectrum of enterprise systems and applications. Participants will learn the basics of Integration Center, its installation requirements, how to set up the server and client components, and how to develop projects within its integrated Designer environment.
- Get an introduction to Integration Center, its server and client components, and its installation and configuration
- Create Modules, Projects, Datasets, Connections, and the other Integration Center tools designing and building two real-life projects (one general project and one Content Server migration project) throughout the course
- Learn and implement advanced concepts such as parallel processing, submodules, handling invalid data, and XML objects
- Plan a real life Content Server migration project and how to break it into stages using certain tools inside the Integration Center Designer environment
- Create ECM Objects, repositories, documents, and folders
- Retrieve and store metadata from source data to create Content Server folder structures
- Migrate documents into the Content Server folders
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and key features of Integration Center
- Plan, install, and configure Integration Center server and client components
- Develop Projects, Modules, and Processes
- Consolidate data based on criteria using Datasets
- Perform dataset aggregation to summarize data sources
- Create and use Exceptions for error trapping techniques, including rollbacks
- Migrate documents from a file system (in sample project) into Content Server
- Create and implement various ECM Objects in Integration Center
- Create data flow and dependency graphs
Intermediate to Advanced Developers
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows
- An understanding of relational databases and XML is helpful and will ensure that students get more out of this course.
Format Currency Price Per Student at Open Text Site USD 4,475.00 Per Course at Customer Site USD 22,500.00
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.