Courses & Workshops
3-0136 What's New in OpenText Content Server 10.5
Duration: 2 days
This new course exposes students to many of the new and updated features in Content Server 10.5. The course will introduce many new features the end-user will encounter, such as Drag and Drop using the Browse View, validation for login and for the names of Content Server items, quickly selecting the last Search Results, and many other Search enhancements. Other functionality discussed includes: Transport, additional Login policies, Audit Administration and other Administration related changes. This course is intended for consultants and administrators looking to update their knowledge as well as those certified on version 10 looking to recertify for version 10.5.
- Introduce new User enhancements
- Configure Transport and Transport items between Content Server systems
- Explore Cluster Agent and Patch Management, System Administration, and Search Administration
- Introduce LiveReport Extensions and WebReports
- Review Upgrade Central and other Content Server upgrade resources
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe and use new features and functionality in Content Server 10.5
- Describe several enhanced features available with Content Server Updates 1 through 13
Business Consultants and Administrators
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.