Courses & Workshops
4-2310 OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center Foundation v10.5
Duration: 4 days
This four-day hands-on course is designed for OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center developers looking to install and configure the product as well as develop projects with OpenText InfoFusion Integration Center (formerly OTIC). Integration Center is the OpenText universal integration solution that accesses, transforms, enriches, cleanses, and directs information across the entire spectrum of enterprise systems and applications. Participants will learn the basics of Integration Center, its installation requirements, how to set up the server and client components, and how to develop projects within its integrated Designer environment.
This session is geared to current and future Integration Center developers who will be installing and configuring Integration Center components and developing Integration Center projects. A sample, real-life, multi-stage project is covered from beginning to end in this session.
- Get an introduction to Integration Center, its server and client components, and its installation and configuration
- Create modules, projects, datasets, connections, and the other Integration Center tools designing and building a real-life, technology-neutral project throughout the course
- Learn and implement advanced concepts such as parallel processing, submodules, handling invalid data, and XML objects
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and key features of Integration Center
- Plan, install, and configure Integration Center server and client components
- Develop projects, modules, and processes
- Consolidate data based on criteria using datasets
- Perform dataset aggregation to summarize data sources
- Flag and work with invalid data including piping it to other files for investigation
- Create and develop XML objects
- here required into more advanced projects
- Create loaders and exporters
- Use parallel execution to streamline projects
- Schedule processes to be run based on a number of options
Intermediate to Advanced Developers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.