Courses & Workshops
3-3142 emVision360 System Technician (EST) Course
Duration: 4 days
End User Goals:
- To gain a basic understanding of emVision360’s menus, buttons, screens, and desktop options.
- To develop a rudimentary understanding of how to scan and/or import documents, search for and retrieve stored documents, edit index information, revise and replace documents, and to understand the move, copy and reference (shortcut) functions within the emVision360 working environment.
- To gain a thorough understanding of how and when to use the configuration and setup functions and the wide variety of security options in the emVision360 Enterprise Manager to develop and deploy or refine a customer’s existing emVision360 application.
- To understand the importance of the information gathering process and the design process, both of which are extremely important prior to development of a customer’s application or deployment of a Workflow process.
- To gain a thorough understanding of how to develop and deploy a workflow process design that emulates and automates a designated business process.
- To understand the roles and interdependence of the Object Server, Database, and Workstations, and to understand the administrative actions necessary to configure it and keep it functioning.
- To gain a rudimentary understanding of the software installation process, setup procedures, and the roles played by the Database Server, Object Server, Automation Server, Web server, and emVision360 Workstations.
- To be aware of all major software packages that have been, or have the potential to be, integrated into the emVision360 environment.
After attending this course the student should be:
- Capable of performing the basic maintenance duties of an emVision360 Administrator.
- Capable of maintaining and refining emVision360 applications during end user operations.
- Capable of performing diagnostic procedures and undertaking corrective action to rectify fault situations, while acting under the direction OpenText Technical Support, if necessary.
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||12,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.