Courses & Workshops
4-0175 Content Server v10.5 OScript Development using Eclipse
Duration: 1 day
This 1-day developer course teaches existing OScript developers how to navigate the Content Server plug-in for Eclipse. Existing OScript developers will learn how to migrate their existing code to, and develop new code in, Eclipse.
- An in-depth comparison of the Builder and Eclipse user interfaces
- Strongly typed language, packages and dynamic variables
- Learn about the Eclipse debugger as it pertains to OScript
- Upgrading pre-v10.5 customizations
- 4-0140 OpenText Content Server IDE (CSIDE) Fundamentals or experience with Content Server Builder
- A working knowledge of Eclipse
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Compare the Builder and Eclipse GUIs
- Create new OSpaces, objects, orphans
- Understand the debugger
- Understand the new strongly-typed OScript
- Upgrade pre-v10.5 customizations
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||5,900.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.