Courses & Workshops
1-4319 ProVision IT Modeling
Duration: 1 day
The course focuses on the tools needed to successfully document an IT environment using a more technical set of models and objects specific to the needs of the IT user.
- Understand the IT modelers available
- Recognize the objects used in IT models
- See how the objects and models fit into one unified structure
Any ProVision user concerned with documenting any system or technical aspect of an enterprise architecture.
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand how models and object are integrated into one cohesive structure
- Create Communication Models
- Create System Interaction Models
- Create Platform Models
- Create Deployment Models
- Model Data
- Understand project integration principles
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.