Courses & Workshops
2-4900 OpenText Cordys for Business Analysts 4.3
Duration: 2 days
This course offers an overview of the main components and concepts of the OpenText Cordys platform. This course follows the Closed Loop methodology and is aimed to be less technical than the Cordys Fundamentals training.
- Introduction to the OpenText Cordys platform
- Qualify and Analyze
- Design and Model
- Develop and Deploy
- Run and Monitor
Business Analysts, Pre-Sales Engineers.
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Analyze a business case
- Design and model a Business Process
- Design and model a Case Model
- Develop a simple Business Process
- Use existing controls to create a monitoring dashboard • Define main- and sub processes
- Work on case instances
- Create a simple User Interface
- Model and use a Decision Table
- Create a drill-down from one BAM control to another
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - Benelux||6,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.