Courses & Workshops
3-4903 OpenText Cordys Administration 4.3
Duration: 4 days
This course is a must for people that need to manage the OpenText Cordys environment. During the course the platform is installed on Linux in combination with MySQL, but all kinds of configurations are discussed.
- Introduction to the Cordys Platform
- Planning and Prerequisites
- Installing Cordys
- System Configuration
- Backup and Restore
- Organization Management
- User Management
- Web Services and the SOA Grid
- Logging Framework
- Application Deployment
- Business Process Administration
(System) Administrators, OpenText Cordys Administrators, Architects
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Prepare for an OpenText Cordys installation
- Install OpenText Cordys for different purposes
- Make backups of OpenText Cordys and related components
- Maintain organizations
- Explain the concept of the SOA Grid
- Maintain Service Groups and related components
- Load and deploy an application
- Archive process instance data • Install CARS
- Make changes to the OpenText Cordys installation and related components
- Create and maintain users
- Explain the various authentication types
- Troubleshoot issues in web service operations execution
- Maintain the Alert System
- Monitor business processes
- Troubleshoot failed processes
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - Benelux||12,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 13, 2016||On-site||OTCA||English||OpenText Putten, NL||2,800.00||Add to Cart|
|Sep 26, 2016||On-site||OTCA||English||OpenText Putten, NL||2,800.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 28, 2016||On-site||OTCA||English||OpenText Putten, NL||2,800.00||Add to Cart|