Courses & Workshops
1-4318 ProVision Fundamentals v9.1
Duration: 2 days
The course provides the fundamentals that the subsequent modeling courses build upon. It contains extensive coverage of key features that make attendees successful using ProVision.
- Learn ProVision's capabilities and user interface
- Understand modeling basics
- Explore ProVision's functionality
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand ProVision's Capabilities
- Know how ProVision is structured
- Be familiar with ProVision's user interface
- Understand the fundamentals of modeling
- Be able to edit information and create associations
- Manipulate object appearance
- Use Inventory views
- Manipulate model layers
- Check, publish and report information
- Merge information
- Use Knowledge Exchange
- Use the Navigator Modeler, Navigation Report and Navigation Grid
- Export and Import using Translator
- Employ Dimensions
Anyone planning to use ProVision.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.