Courses & Workshops
1-4318 ProVision Fundamentals v9.1
Duration: 2 days
This course is offered at Enterprise World in Nashville, Tennessee. Check here for more information. For other public classes, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
The course provides the fundamentals that the subsequent modeling courses build upon. It contains extensive coverage of key features that make attendees successful using ProVision.
- Learn ProVision's capabilities and user interface
- Understand modeling basics
- Explore ProVision's functionality
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand ProVision's Capabilities
- Know how ProVision is structured
- Be familiar with ProVision's user interface
- Understand the fundamentals of modeling
- Be able to edit information and create associations
- Manipulate object appearance
- Use Inventory views
- Manipulate model layers
- Check, publish and report information
- Merge information
- Use Knowledge Exchange
- Use the Navigator Modeler, Navigation Report and Navigation Grid
- Export and Import using Translator
- Employ Dimensions
Anyone planning to use ProVision.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Aug 31, 2016||On-site||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||1,150.00||Add to Cart|