Courses & Workshops
2-0119 OpenText ActiveView v10.5 SP1
Duration: 1 day
This one-day course provides the core information you need to manage your organization’s out of the box Content Server user interface customization development using OpenText ActiveView. It is designed for Content Server users who need to reach into the core fabric of OpenText Content Server, without the need for complex, time consuming and expensive UI customizations.
- Introduction to ActiveView features and how to use them
- Develop ActiveViews
- Override the Content Server User Interface
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Learn how to use ActiveView to create an environment in Content Server
- Tailor ActiveViews to meet the needs of any user or group
- Assist system administrators to install and configure ActiveView
- Control the enabling or disabling of ActiveView overrides
Business Consultants and Administrators
- 1-0101 Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- 2-0117 WebReports Deign I or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Content Server Appearances and simple HTML
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||5,900.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 13, 2017||On-site||OT ActiveView||English||Hoofddorp, NL||700.00||Add to Cart|