Courses & Workshops
2-0121 OpenText Physical Objects v10.5
Duration: 1 day
This one-day course provides the core information you need to manage your organization’s physical records. It is designed for Records Managers who need a thorough understanding of the OpenText Physical Objects module features.
- Create Location Codes and Custodian Sites
- Configure Physical Item Types
- Add Physical Items and assign Items to Boxes
- Configure the system options for Physical Objects
- Processing requests for Physical Objects and Transferring To/From storage facilities
- Process the requests for Physical Objects
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure Physical Item Types and create Storage Facilities
- Use Transfers to track shipping of records to and from Storage Facilities
- Search for and request physical records
- Process requests for physical items
- Configure Physical Object defaults and administration settings
Records Managers, Business Consultants, and Administrators
- 1-0101 Content Server Knowledge Fundamantals
- 2-0120 Records Management
- A basic knowledge of the Records Management discipline, in particular understanding File Classification structures and Retention schedules
- Knowledge of the ways your organization manages or will manage records
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.