Courses & Workshops
2-0121 OpenText Physical Objects v10.5
Duration: 1 day
This one-day course provides the core information you need to manage your organization’s physical records. It is designed for Records Managers who need a thorough understanding of the OpenText Physical Objects module features.
- Create Location Codes and Custodian Sites
- Configure Physical Item Types
- Add Physical Items and assign Items to Boxes
- Configure the system options for Physical Objects
- Processing requests for Physical Objects and Transferring To/From storage facilities
- Process the requests for Physical Objects
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure Physical Item Types and create Storage Facilities
- Use Transfers to track shipping of records to and from Storage Facilities
- Search for and request physical records
- Process requests for physical items
- Configure Physical Object defaults and administration settings
Records Managers, Business Consultants, and Administrators
- 1-0101 Content Server Knowledge Fundamantals
- 2-0120 Records Management
- A basic knowledge of the Records Management discipline, in particular understanding File Classification structures and Retention schedules
- Knowledge of the ways your organization manages or will manage records
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 10, 2016||On-site||Physical Objects||English||Ottawa, ON - Open Text||895.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 20, 2016||On-site||Physical Objects||English||Ottawa, ON - Open Text||895.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 27, 2016||On-site||Physical Objects||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||895.00||Add to Cart|