Courses & Workshops
1-3702 Using Correspondence Management v5.5
Duration: 1 day
Targeted and personalized customer correspondence is a time consuming process with typically manual handling and with little integration with transactional document processing.
With StreamServe Correspondence Management, non-IT users can add personalized contents to customer correspondence, including offers, campaigns, and targeted messages - using web-based tools.
- Compose personalized batch documents using Composition Center
- Compose a individualized letter using Ad-Hoc Correspondence
- Review, approve or reject letters using Correspondence Reviewer
On completion of this course, participants should be able to...
- Identify Correspondence Management components
- Build a document definition in Composition Center
- Write personalized text in Composition Center
- Add personalized text to a document definition
- Add images to a document definition
Business users, Marketing personnel, Managers
Familiarity with web-based tools
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.