Courses & Workshops
4-2023 - Developing Property Providers and Badls
Duration: 2 days
Course participants will learn will learn how to develop Business and Enterprise Library Property Providers as well as BAdIs in the Business Reference Context.
WrapUp: ECMLink in Extended ECM
- Business Object Declarations
- The role of the Business Property Provider
- Enterprise Library Document Declarations
- The role of the EL Property Provider
Details on Business Property Provider
- The main methods: GET_PROPERTIES and GET_PROPERTY_DEFS
- Attributes to store business property values
- Business Relationships
- Finding the right Workspace template using code
Details on Enterprise Library Property Provider
- Similarities and Differences to the Business Property Provider
Actions in a Business Reference Context
- Callback SAP Interface (BAdl)
Consultants and Developers with ABAP Know-how
3-2020 OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Fundamentals
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.