Courses & Workshops
2-2910 OpenText Semantic Strategy Workshop
Duration: 1.5 day
The goal of this workshop is to provide the customer with the required knowledge about OTCA to ensure the best usage of content analytics regarding their business goals. The workshop will take place over two (2) days and will include training on the basics of OTCA as well as an analysis and discussions regarding the customer’s goals, content and editorial workflow.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will understand the possibilities of content analysis and the trainer will have gathered enough information to help the customer defining the next steps towards the integration of semantic technologies.
This workshop is intended mainly for the content management professionals and the sponsors of the semantic strategy, but should also involve any other stakeholder.
The proposed agenda has been created as a guide to make sure every important item will be covered. As the training goes on, the schedule may be adjusted in regards to participants needs, availabilities or areas of concern.
General Introduction to Content Analytics (OTCA)
- About Metadata
- Differenciating data structures
- Concept Extraction module
- Entity Extraction module
- Categorization module
- Sentiment Analysis
- Similarity Service
- Interaction between OTCA and the Management Console
- Overview of the interface
- OpenText generic offering
- Content analysis
- Taxonomy creation or analysis
- OTCA customization
- OTCA Management Console training
- Implementation & audit
- Application - Why, Where, When
- Discuss business problems
- Usage of metadata in the current workflow
- What type of metadata is used
- On what type of content/assets
- Existing controlled vocabularies
- Content expert (tagging)
- Content expert (vocabularies maintenance)
- Internal promotion
- Formal content analytics projects
- Recap on the Request for Information
- Get familiar with current assets workflow
- Look at content samples
- Look at existing in-house taxonomies or controlled vocabularies
- Next steps
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,995.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||14,975.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.