Courses & Workshops
1-0104-dL Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals v10
Duration: 24 Hours
The Distance Learning Knowledge Fundamentals course provides all of the core information you need to manage your organization's intellectual capital using Content Server, without leaving your desk. Designed for all Content Server users including day-to-day Business Users, Knowledge Managers, Librarians, and Project Managers, the Knowledge Fundamentals Course provides a thorough understanding of core Content Server functionality.
Please note that this course includes the content of the eLearning courses 1-0102-eL Essential Concepts in Using Content Server 10 and 1-0103-eL Advanced Concepts in Using Content Server 10.
Upon registration, participants will be couriered the three-day instructor led course manual for their reference.
The course modules include:
- An introductory overview lecture.
- In-depth instructions and simulations.
- A sandbox environment to complete hands-on exercises in.
- On Your Own exercises to optionally complete in their own Content Server environment.
- A quiz at the end of each module to test their new skills.
- A final quiz to cover the entire course contents.
- A forum to post questions that is monitored by a qualified instructor.
- The Knowledge Fundamentals quick reference guide to download and keep at their desk.
- A glossary of common terminology used in the course.
- Logins are valid for 3 months
- Navigate through Content Server and utilize various Content Server tools.
- View, add and manage information including how to publish resources for various audiences.
- Locate information and design ways to efficiently track and retrieve information.
- Design and control access to Business User environments.
- Collaborate effectively within Content Server.
- Initiate and monitor work processes.
- Publish shared resources for various audiences.
- Effectively use Enterprise Connect.
The Distance Learning Knowledge Fundamentals Course is designed for all Content Server users including Knowledge Managers, Document Authors and Librarians, Project Managers, Content Managers, Instructors and Help Desk Personnel.
- Basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications.
- Knowledge of the ways your organization will manage intellectual capital.
- Internet Access is required to complete this training
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,490.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,350.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,250.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,995.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||English||Web-based||1,995.00||Add to Cart|