Courses & Workshops
3-3314 OpenText Tempo Social Administration v8.5
Duration: 3 Days
This course demonstrates how to create and configure online communities and to enhance web sites to launch products, brands, and campaigns. It provides tools for delivering social applications, such as blogs, ratings, reviews, tagging, forums, video galleries, podcasts, and event management to name a few in order to meet the expectations of public-facing web sites and portals from which user participation is required.
The course begins with an overview of the OpenText Tempo Social product and goes through the procedures to implement the different Tempo Social Applications and Services. Working closely with OpenText Portal, students then learn how to integrate the additional capabilities that social communities provide including working with remote objects, different application types and mappings, and setting up Tempo Social Application Portlets (such as blogs, wikis, forums, photos, podcasts, presentations, comments, tagging, among others). Also, the participants are introduced to the use of the Tempo Workspaces to administer Tempo Social sites and learn about moderation, templates and access policies.
Additionally, participants will learn how to install and integrate Tempo Box and Tempo Note with a Tempo Social installation.
- Learn to implement and administer OpenText Tempo Social using highly accessible and scalable communication techniques to turn communication into an interactive, productive and engaging dialogue.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the concepts and perform the procedures required to configure and administer OpenText Tempo Social
- Review the installation and configuration of OpenText Tempo Social
- Define and identify the different work areas and functionality of OpenText Tempo Social Workspaces Console
- Use the Workspaces Console to create Domains and Sites
- Create site templates
- Create and manage different User Profiles
- Work with Community Application (Forums, Blogs, Wikis, etc.)
- Define and implement Moderation
- Define and implement the different Site permissions
- Use the Social Palette Tool to modify the site’s content and look & feel in preview mode (In-context editing)
- Integrate OpenText Tempo Box and OpenText Tempo Note with an OpenText Tempo Social Installation
- Use OpenText Tempo Box to sharing content
- Review and implement the different OpenText Tempo Box synchronization options
- Use OpenText Tempo Note to share notes with peers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||2,754.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.