Courses & Workshops
3-3712 OpenText StreamServe New Features & Migration
Duration: 3 days
This workshop is intended for those who currently work with StreamServe version 4 and it covers the new features and changes implemented in StreamServe Persuasion (version 5). A StreamServe certified instructor leads you through theoretical overviews and hands-on exercises. Areas covered in the course include installing StreamServe, Design Center updates, Control Center updates, StoryTeller and Composition Center.
Knowledge upon completion of this course equals to the 3-3710 OpenText StreamServe Fundamentals training.
- Installing and configuring StreamServe Persuasion
- Exporting, deploying and running a StreamServe Project
- Design Center changes
- Contol Center changes
- Correspondence Management
On completion of this course, participants should be able to...
- Know the architectural differences between StreamServe version 4 and 5 (Persuasion)
- Know the new features in Design Center
- Know the new features in Control Center
- Install and configure StreamServe Persuasion
- Create documents using the StoryTeller design tool
- Create HTML based e-mail messages
- Know how to do transport and migration from one environment to another
- Use Composition Center to design personalized documents
- Use Ad Hoc Correspondence to compose individualized documents
- Use Correspondence Reviewer to review, reject, approve and submit documents
- Know how to configure a project for Document Broker Plus: the new Post Processing solution.
Consultants, Project managers, Functional and technical designers, Developers
Basic StreamServe version 4 training
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||2,685.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||17,700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.