Courses & Workshops
4-4404 OpenText MIM Managed File Transfer Integration Overview
Duration: 1 day
After completion of this one-day course, the student will be able to apply a working knowledge of OpenText MIM(Metastorm Integration Manager) Managed File Transfer (MFT) capabilities including:
- Adding exits to Transfer Requests
- Available sample exits
- Working with the XMScript programming language
- Working with XML data in XMScript
- Writing custom exits with XMScript
- Adding custom status to exits
- Lab: Setup for labs (optional)
- Lab: Invoking Exits
- Lab: Working with simple XMScript programs
- Lab: Developing Scripts with the Workbench
- Lab: Programming with XML in XMScript
- Lab: Using the Transfer Request XML Interface
- Lab: Developing Custom Exits
- Lab: Adding Status to the Exit
This class is intended for students who will be responsible for working in a OpenText MIM Managed File Transfer environment to support data movement and integration. This is an introductory level course and students in this class should possess some familiarity with networking, programming and computer fundamentals. This class assumes the student has a working knowledge of WebSphere MQ or takes our WebSphere MQ class. Students should be reasonably familiar with:
- WebSphere MQ configuration
- Concepts of WebSphere MQ distributed messaging
- WebSphere MQ architectural concepts
Format Currency Price Per Course at Customer Site USD 4,500.00
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Check out our online, self-paced independant e-Learning program which is available for you to complete anytime via the Internet. Once you are registered, simply log in and work at your own pace.
For more details, or to register for a Web-based course, contact our Training Registrar at email@example.com.