Courses & Workshops
1-3313 - Using OpenText Tempo Social v8.5
Duration: 1 Day
This course provides an overview of the OpenText Tempo Social product architecture, interoperability and integration with other OpenText products. Participants will be exposed to the procedures to create and foster communities, share content within the community, connect between different community users, and engage users within the community by providing them tangible benefits. During the course of the class participants interact with the different Tempo Social Applications and Services: Blogs, Social Bookmarks, Photo, Presentation, Video, File, Idea and Podcast Libraries, Calendar, Expanded Search, RSS, Tell people, Subscriptions, Rating, and Comments. Students take on end user, manager, moderator and curator roles to identify their corresponding capabilities and different levels of access.
Additionally, students are exposed to Tempo Box and Tempo Note to manage and collaborate on documents regardless of your location.
- Learn to provide a more engaging online experience using OpenText Tempo Social. Engaging sites can foster communities, encourage collaboration, increase customer loyalty, and drive increased revenue.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the applications that encompass OpenText Tempo Social, what they are and how they operate
- Learn about the overall OpenText Tempo Social architecture
- Learn about the technologies used in Social Communities
- Navigate the different areas of an out-of-the-boxtemplate-based site
- Share status with fiends
- Rate and tag content
- Feature content
- Perform searches
- Identify and name the different areas of the Workspace console
- Identify the functionality of the Social Tool palette
- Preview sites from the Workspace console
- Modify a site using the Social Tool Palette
- Approve and reject content submitted to moderation
- Install Tempo Box Desktop Client
- Manage Documents in Tempo Box
- Create and Share notes with Tempo Note
- Review the different Tempo Box Mobile Clients
Familiarity with social and web applications, basic understanding of a Portal application.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||BRL||918.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.