Courses & Workshops
1-3130 OpenText Execute360 Fundamentals
Duration: 3 days
Execute360 is a software suite designed to provide powerful content, workflow, and process management capabilities to new or existing applications. The workflow subsystems provide features for establishing and managing document workflow, for organizing documents into electronic file cabinets for storage and retrieval and for integrating with existing data processing systems. This course will prepare you to manage and administer Imaging & Workflow software.
- Thorough conceptual and technical introduction to Execute360 and its components
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Image Processing & Workflow Cycles
- Describe the Imaging and Workflow product architecture and main concepts
- Create forms with FormBuilder
- Create workflows with RouteBuilder to control the movement of documents and folders through the Workflow system
- Install and administer the Workflow servers and domains
- Use Basic WorkDesk functionality
Suited for Administrators, IT Management, & Developers
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||13,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.