Courses & Workshops
1-1700 Using Brava
Duration: 1/2 day
This half-day class introduces users to using Brava for collaboration and document sharing. Highlights include:
- User Interface Overview
- Comparing documents
- Viewing Compound Document
- Batch Printing
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Annotate, Publish and Redact documents
- Search for documents
- Apply Watermarks and Banners
- Set Permissions
- Use Batch Printing functions
- Compare documents in Brava
- Use Group-based Views
- View Compound documents
- Use Multi-Document Viewing and Publishing features
- Use Thumbnails
End-Users, Knowledge Managers, Power Users
- Content Server integration: 1-0101 Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals OR 1-0102-eL Essential Concepts in Using Content Server 10
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||2,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.