Courses & Workshops
3-1701 Brava Administration
Duration: 1/2 day
In this half-day class participants will learn to configure, administer and troubleshoot Brava. This course is intended to technical administrators who are responsible for implementing and supporting Brava. Highlights include:
- Configuring Server properties
- Configuring the Job Processor
- Brava Admin pages
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure the Brava Server properties
- Configure and fine-tune the Job Processor
- Configure logging
- Work with the License Server
- Use the Brava Admin pages to configure the Brava MIME type, the Brava Server, Brava parameters, Pre-publishing and Thumbnails
- Troubleshoot thumbnails
- Configure Watermarking
- Content Server integration: 1-0101 Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals and 3-0126 Content Server System and Search Administration
Format Currency Price Per Course at Customer Site USD 2,500.00
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.