Courses & Workshops
3-4311 Knowledge Exchange Administration v9.1
Duration: 1 day
The course focuses on understanding the concepts needed to effectively manage content, access and performance in a Knowledge Exchange environment.
- Understand how to manage access
- Recognize the importance of content governance
- Learn how to effectively manage server functions
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Know how KE integrates with ProVision
- Understand KE’s user interface
- Manage user IDs
- Properly structure repositories and notebooks
- Manage shared and reused objects
- Understand how governance is applied
- Configure custom properties
- Manage server functions
Any user responsible for administering Knowledge Exchange access, repositories and notebooks.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.