Courses & Workshops
2-4201 OpenText MBPM 9.x Overview
Duration: 1 day
After completion of the one day instructor led training, the student will have a good level of hands-on development experience with the User Interface of the Metastorm BPM Designer and be able to use it to create process diagrams, forms and roles. In addition they will be able to articulate core Metastorm BPM concepts, enabling them to effectively communicate with Metastorm BPM developers. Specific outcomes include:
- Ability to articulate Metastorm BPM concepts
- Ability to present and explain a Metastorm BPM design to end users
- Ability to create graphical representations of business processes, including forms, roles and process lanes
- Class Introductions
- Course Objectives
- Setting Student Objectives
- MBPM Key Concepts and Architecture
- MBPM 9 Terminology and Concepts
- Standard MBPM 9 Architecture
- Navigation of the MBPM Web Client
- Tour of the MBPM Designer
- MBPM Layout
- MBPM Designer Components
- Configuring the MBPM Designer Options
- Developing a MBPM Solution
- MBPM Solutions
- MBPM Projects
- MBPM Processes
- High Level View of Stage and Action Types
- MBPM Process Model Styles
- MBPM Solution File Structure
- MBPM Validation
- MBPM Deployment
- Introduction to Business Objects and Variables
- Business Object Summary
- Variable Types
- Variable Data Types
- Developing Form
- MBPM Forms
- High Level View of MBPM Form Controls
- Binding Business Objects to Forms
- Binding Forms to Processes
- Linking Form Controls with Business Object Variables
- Binding Forms to Process Stages and Actions
- Defining Logical Decisions and Conditional Actions
- Introduction to the Expression Builder
- Introduction to the Condition Builder
- Defining Logical Conditions
- Group Roles and Process Lanes
- Introduction to Roles
- Introduction to Process Lanes
- How Roles and Process Lanes Relate
- Administrating Group Roles
This course is targeted for Analysts, Program and Project Managers responsible for designing a Metastorm BPM application which automates a process.
It is recommended that attendees have experience with Microsoft Windows (Ribbon based user interface) products and knowledge of fundamental relational database concepts
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||575.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Dec 05, 2016||On-site||MBPM Overview||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||895.00||Add to Cart|
|Jan 30, 2017||On-site||MBPM Overview||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||895.00||Add to Cart|