Courses & Workshops
3-3115 OpenText Process360 Administrators Essentials
Duration: 3 days
Students undertaking this training learn how to plan, install, administer, and maintain a Process360 system. They also learn how to identify factors to consider for disaster recovery planning and describe the system components necessary to include in backups.
The goal of this course is to provide you with the skills that will enable you to:
- Identify the different areas requiring system administration in a Process360 system
- Perform the major system administration procedures required by the Process360 system
- Identify best practices to successfully troubleshoot potential problems and issues that might arise in a Process360 system
- Identify the major steps recommended for successful disaster recovery planning
This course is intended for Process360 implementers and system administrators.
- 2-3112-eL Introduction to OpenText Process360 – Computer Based Training
- 3-3113-eL OpenText Process360 Administrator Foundation – Computer Based Training
- Introduction and Process360 architecture and infrastructure review
- Accessing the System Data
- Managing the System
- Managing the Application Data
- Managing the Process360 Repository
- Process Agents
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,875.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||13,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.