Courses & Workshops
2-3114 OpenText Process360 Developers Essentials
Duration: 4 days
Course Objectives: The goal of this 4-day course is to provide you with the skills that will enable you to:
- Design business processes using Process360 process maps
- Create Process360 data models
- Implement common viewPart-based user interfaces
- Launch business processes using Microsoft Office, Scan Manager and InfoPath
- Move work items into a long term storage repository for subsequent retrieval
Process and application developers
- Introduction and Persona-based Implementation
- Building the Process Map
- Creating the Data Model
- Configuring Process Flow
- viewPart-based User Applications
- Further Workflow Configuration
- BPM-enablement of Microsoft Office
- After the Workflow
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.