Courses & Workshops
1-4316 OpenText ProVision Business Architecture Foundation v9.1
Duration: 3 days
Provides a foundation for documenting an integrated operational view of an enterprise using a methodology that employs a set of business architecture focused models. This course introduces analytical and modeling methods that allow clients to extract maximum value from their investment in ProVision.
- Creating an integrated business architecture
- Determining project scope and affected business processes
- Documenting and improving business processes
On Completion of this course, participante should be able to:
- Understand how object and model create a cohesive view of a business architecture
- Create a framework structure for capturing and integrating information across projects
- Establish the operational scope of a project
- Discover & Identify business processes within the scope of a project
- Scope business processes
- Discover and identify a process’ decomposition structure
- Identify the process sequence
- Understand and create process abstraction
- Know how to handle special workflow process situations
- Perform an analysis to identify appropriate opportunities
- Understand project integration implementation considerations
Process Analysts or any role concerned with documenting any aspect of a business architecture including but not limited to business processes.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,725.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||13,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.