Courses & Workshops
1-4316 OpenText ProVision Business Architecture Foundation v9.1
Duration: 3 days
Provides a foundation for documenting an integrated operational view of an enterprise using a methodology that employs a set of business architecture focused models. This course introduces analytical and modeling methods that allow clients to extract maximum value from their investment in ProVision.
- Creating an integrated business architecture
- Determining project scope and affected business processes
- Documenting and improving business processes
On Completion of this course, participante should be able to:
- Understand how object and model create a cohesive view of a business architecture
- Create a framework structure for capturing and integrating information across projects
- Establish the operational scope of a project
- Discover & Identify business processes within the scope of a project
- Scope business processes
- Discover and identify a process’ decomposition structure
- Identify the process sequence
- Understand and create process abstraction
- Know how to handle special workflow process situations
- Perform an analysis to identify appropriate opportunities
- Understand project integration implementation considerations
Process Analysts or any role concerned with documenting any aspect of a business architecture including but not limited to business processes.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,725.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jun 15, 2016||On-site||PV BA Foundation||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||2,685.00||Add to Cart|